20071021

Back to where we started.

I feel totally bimbotic since yesterday. And today. Hmmmm. Have been in town and city for the past few days. Zzz. And wasted like so much money on my shopping trip. It's worth the money though. Hmmm.. guess I really needa scrimp and save again since I won't be working currently. I shall let the pictures carry on, I'm moodless to talk.

Hello bbbbbbff(: On our way to Doby.
We chilled at Cathay's Starbuckssss. Olivia loved this photo! Twist!

And I made Olivia try my favourite Green Tea Frap with Blackberry(: Now both of us love it!! Lol.

Today's menu:

Hahaha, the obvious. We went grubbing instead after realising that the career seminar was like totally not for us.
Ommm yooom yuuuuum. Twinnie love grubbing her B.M.T
I look like a rat. OMMM. Grubbing moi Honey Oat((:
ONE-EYED Monsters!!
Desserts! (: Phish foood is really sweeeeeet. Chocolate, chocolate. Oh sinnnnners foood.
Seeing double?! Lol. Twin's L.O.V.E(:
I think Feli is so cool.
Kiss me, baby.

I'm so damn lazy now. My eyes are red and dry. And school's starting tomorrow. I can't wait to see everyone again! (: Dread it's going to be a 9AM lecture. Anyway! Beaching tomorrow. I hope the sun would be kind to us! I wna soak and embrace you dearest sun! (: Ciao.

Those words never failed to make me feel so appreciated. You managed to draw a smile outta me after so long. Now, you've got me dizzy. Sometimes I wish I didn't fall for it, I just can't help it but let them get me. Sigh.. I'm still wondering how did I end up in such a wreck, every single time. And you still mean a lot to me. I really hate to contradict. You really do.

The smile when you tore me apart.
You took my heart, deceived me right from the start.
You showed me dreams, I wished they would turn into real.
You broke the promise and made me realize.
It was all just a lie.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home